Sunday, February 27, 2011

Hilary- 1; Women's Reproductive Health- 100

I'm returning from a brief hiatus from making posts on this blog, but definitely with renewed interest. Much has transpired in the past couple of weeks, but today it became clear to me that I needed to use my blog to spread the word about a fact, that although up until now I believed was undoubtedly true, many Americans have been questioning- reproductive health does in fact include access to family planning and abortion services. Wow--that is genius! Should I be surprised that it took Hilary Clinton to confirm this?

Watch her give a passionate, spur-of-the-moment response on the subject as the House of Representatives moved to end all federal funding for Planned Parenthood.



We need more women to stand up for this cause and do like she did. She took 1 hit for the 100's of American women who deserve to receive affordable, high-quality and easy access to reproductive health care- yes, contraception and abortion included!

No comments:

Post a Comment